The European Research Services GmbH is a public-private-partnership that supports researchers in planning and managing EU-projects. ERS provides technical and administrative support, adapting project-management to the size and complexity of each specific project. ERS helps to implement risk assessment, internal monitoring and common standard procedures, safeguarding outcomes within time, budget, and EU guidelines.
In particular ERS
- Sets up a ‘helpdesk’ for the project correspondence and day-to-day requests from partners and external bodies.
- Manages the project structure and processes (‘project infrastructure’), including management tools, administrative details, and partner-specific templates for documentation.
- Helps setting up rules for internal communication and implementing reporting and controlling.
- Is responsible for preparing, executing and post-processing of major project meetings such as video/telephone conferences, Steering Board meetings, Full Assemblies and meetings with the Advisory Board.
- Supports the technical coordination of periodic reporting and reviews, including preparing and post-processing of reviews.
+49 251 98295860
European Research Services GmbH